The Spanish world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group has collaborated with the Monica Förster Design Studio, during Stockholm Design Week 2015. The first collaboration, Twilight is a collection of table accessories and outdoor candleholders, which are made of Dekton and will be presented in an exhibition at Bianchi Café & Cycles in Stockholm.
The Cosentino Group will be presenting the ‘House of Dekton’ project by designer Steffen Kehrle at diverse European shows this year:
BAU – Munich: 19-24 January 2015, Hall A4, Booth 301
SFF – Stockholm: 3-7 February 2015, Hall A42:16
Made Expo – Milan: 18-21 March 2015
Construmat – Barcelona: 18-22 May 2015
Using huge slab sizes, the remarkable house delivers a powerful experience of the ultra-compact Dekton surface.
Dekton is produced using advanced ‘Technology of Sintered Particles (TSP)’ and represents an innovation in surface design for high-end architecture and design projects.
Last year, the world leader in the production of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group launched Dekton®; a surface material whose dimensions are huge, and not only with respect to slab sizes. “The material’s many outstanding qualities offer both architects and interior designers totally new options, and it is these options we want to showcase with the ‘House of Dekton’”, says designer Steffen Kehrle. Featuring outstanding aesthetics, the House of Dekton combines the many different possible applications of Dekton. The 14-sided house is made entirely of Dekton: floors, walls, roof, seating and a corresponding 14-sided table as the central element. Flexibility is not only demonstrated in the material itself but also in the central table that is used as a counter or meeting point: Dekton kits containing screwdrivers, lighters and aggressive cleaning agents are supplied so that visitors can test the surface’s outstanding resilience for themselves. The material’s properties are also communicated via icons engraved in the wall and floor panels, removing the need for additional information boards.
Watch the making of video HERE Read more
- Cosentino will present the latest developments in Dekton® and Silestone®; technologically advanced materials for use both in private and professional kitchens.
- The two shows present the latest trends and developments in kitchen furniture and are an essential showcase for industry professionals and companies.
Cosentino at Living Kitchen (Cologne, Germany), 19-25 January 2015
Pavilion 4.1, Stand C-029
The Spanish world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, The Cosentino Group, is attending two of the world’s most important trade shows in the kitchen design industry; The Living Kitchen show in Cologne (Germany) from January 19th to 25th, and the KBIS in Las Vegas (United States) from the 20th to the 22nd. The two shows present the latest trends and developments in kitchen furniture and are an essential showcase for industry professionals and companies. Read more
- The new advertising campaign for Dekton® features tennis star Rafa Nadal and will be launched simultaneously all over the world.
- Under the title “DEKTON. UNLIMITED.”, the campaign presents the perfect combination of Rafa Nadal, whose talent, strength and versatility on any surface has made him a world leader in sport, and Dekton®, a product made unique by its resistance, longevity, advanced technology, durability, versatility and beauty.
The ultracompact surface for the world of architecture and design, Dekton® by Cosentino, is launching its new advertising campaign together with Rafa Nadal as the face of the brand. The framework for the agreement signed between the multinational company and the tennis player from Majorca at the end of 2014, through which Cosentino has become a sponsor of the “Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar” project, also includes the use of his image for advertising purposes. The campaign launch will take place simultaneously worldwide.
See the ‘Making Of’ video here!
The revolutionary and innovative ultracompact surface, Dekton® by Cosentino will be showcased at the Surface Design Show from the 10-12 February 2015 on stand 400. The ideal solution for architects, interior designers, builders, developers and shop fitters, Dekton by Cosentino benefits from a wide range of unique properties, is available in ultra size slabs of 3200mm x 1440mm and comes in three different thicknesses (8mm, 12mm and 20mm) depending on application requirements, the desired design and effect.
With over five times the flexural strength of granite with scratch, stain and heat resistant properties, Dekton’s high compressive strength also means it is the ideal material for large-traffic walkways. Its high resistance to UV rays extends Dekton’s applications to both indoor and outdoor projects, resulting in endless possibilities; whether for a shop façade, kitchen worksurface, hotel floor, swimming pool, or bathroom cladding.
Dekton® Flooring in Strato in Pepe Jeans Barcelona
Dekton® Swimming Pool in Edora
The worldwide leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, Cosentino is delighted to announce that its revolutionary new ultra-compact surface, Dekton has won a prestigious Gold Award for Innovation in Materials at the 2014 Designer Kitchen and Bathroom Awards. Now in its 12th year, the awards are committed to celebrating and promoting excellence in kitchen and bathroom design and are dedicated to improving standards across the industry.
Christophe Gontier, Managing Director for Cosentino UK & IE collecting the award from Georgie Thompson, TV Presenter
Christophe Gontier, managing director for Cosentino UK and Ireland collected the award and said, “We are thrilled to have won this fantastic accolade. To not only gain the recognition from these esteemed judges, but for the award to identify that Dekton is a true innovation in materials is testament to the dedication and investment that has been spent by the team to develop this revolutionary product.” Read more
- The Cosentino Group will be presenting the ‘House of Dekton’ project by designer Steffen Kehrle at the Munich BAU 2015 Fair (19-24 January), and the Stockholm Furniture Fair (3-7 February)
- Using huge panel sizes, the remarkable house delivers a powerful and versatile experience of the ultra-compact surface, Dekton
The worldwide leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group will be presenting a project ‘House of Dekton®’ designed by Steffen Kehrle at the Munich BAU 2015 and Stockholm Furniture Fair in early 2015. Read more
- The multinational leader in the manufacture and distribution of surfaces for architecture and design, Cosentino forms an alliance with the tennis player considered the best Spanish athlete of all time, Rafa Nadal to develop various collaborative and promotional actions.
- As a result of this agreement, the Cosentino Group has become a sponsor of the “Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar”, the tennis academy that the athlete will open soon in Manacor (Majorca, Spain) to promote the values of sport among youngsters.
- Cosentino will supply its flagship products, Silestone® and Dekton® – which are world leaders in their respective categories – for the construction of this high-performance sports complex, on which work is scheduled to commence in autumn this year.
The world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group, is entering into a collaboration agreement with tennis player Rafa Nadal, considered the best Spanish athlete of all time. As part of this alliance, Cosentino will develop various promotional and support actions together with Nadal. Read more
- Aura, Edora, Irok, Kairos and Vegha are the names of the new colours for Dekton® by Cosentino. Inspired by natural stone, they offer unparalleled designs with magnificent veining.
- Aura in particular embodies a new design concept in colour thanks to a bookmatching mirror effect that guarantees extraordinary aesthetic creations based on the continuous beauty of veining.
- Given their natural look, these five new colours have been integrated into Dekton® by Cosentino’s Natural Collection. With their addition, the Dekton® range now has 15 colours, divided into three different collections: Solid Collection, Natural Collection and Tech Collection.
- Dekton® by Cosentino’s ultra-compact surface – launched in 2014 – is an innovative new category of surface created with the aim of becoming a leader in the world of international architecture and design, for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
The world leader in the production of innovative surfaces for architects and designers, Cosentino, launches five new Dekton colours that highlight the beauty and purity of natural stone.