- Aura, Edora, Irok, Kairos and Vegha are the names of the new colours for Dekton® by Cosentino. Inspired by natural stone, they offer unparalleled designs with magnificent veining.
- Aura in particular embodies a new design concept in colour thanks to a bookmatching mirror effect that guarantees extraordinary aesthetic creations based on the continuous beauty of veining.
- Given their natural look, these five new colours have been integrated into Dekton® by Cosentino’s Natural Collection. With their addition, the Dekton® range now has 15 colours, divided into three different collections: Solid Collection, Natural Collection and Tech Collection.
- Dekton® by Cosentino’s ultra-compact surface – launched in 2014 – is an innovative new category of surface created with the aim of becoming a leader in the world of international architecture and design, for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
The world leader in the production of innovative surfaces for architects and designers, Cosentino, launches five new Dekton colours that highlight the beauty and purity of natural stone.
The revolutionary ultracompact surface, Dekton® by Cosentino will be showcased at 100% Design from the 17-20 September 2014 on stand K360. The ideal solution for architects, designers, housebuilders and developers, Dekton® by Cosentino benefits from a wide range of unique properties, is available in ultra size, easy to install slabs up to 1440mm x 3200mm and comes in three different thicknesses (from 8mm to 20mm) depending on application requirements, the desired design and effect.
With over five times the flexural strength of granite and scratch, stain and heat resistant, Dekton® by Cosentino can be installed as a thinner material over greater spans, allowing for up to a 12-inch unsupported overhang on countertops, islands and bartops. Thanks to a high compressive strength it is the ideal material for large-traffic walkways and a high resistance to UV rays allows Dekton® to be used for indoor and outdoor projects including facades, flooring and swimming pools.
Dekton® by Cosentino worksurfaces in Zennith in the new Dani Garcia restaurant in Marbella
- The architect has selected Cosentino’s material for his exterior sculpture Sonnets in Babylon at the Venice Pavilion.
The global leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for the world of architecture and design, the Cosentino Group, will be present for the very first time at the Venice Architecture Biennale. Cosentino is a technical sponsor of the Venice Pavilion represented by the architect Daniel Libeskind.
Daniel Libeskind has selected the ultra-compact surface, Dekton® by Cosentino for his outdoor sculpture that forms part of Sonnets in Babylon, presented by the renowned architect for the Venice Pavilion. Read more
- The ultra-compact surface Dekton® by Cosentino has been selected by the renowned architect Daniel Libeskind as the material for his sculpture at the Venice Pavilion
The global leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for the world of architecture and design, the Cosentino Group, will be present for the very first time at the Venice Architecture Biennale. Cosentino is a technical sponsor of the Venice Pavilion with architect Daniel Libeskind who has selected the ultra-compact surface, Dekton® for his outdoor sculpture that forms part of Sonnets in Babylon.
Exclusive sketch by Daniel Libeskind showing the sculptural X created using Dekton by Cosentino
If you are attending this year’s Chelsea Flower Show, keep an eye out for Cosentino’s ultra-compact surface, Dekton®, which is featured on the Gaze Burvill modular ‘A la Carte’ luxury outdoor kitchen. Located in the heart of Chelsea’s show gardens on Main Avenue, the stand (MA9) will also feature new outdoor appliances from Sub-Zero & Wolf. RHS Gold award winner, Thomas Hoblyn is behind the concept and planting of the stand.
London, 29 April 2014 – The One To Watch Award, sponsored by the new ultracompact surface for architecture and design, Dekton® by Cosentino, was won by restaurant Saison run by chef Joshua Skenes and located in San Francisco (USA).
Santiago Alfonso, marketing director at the Cosentino Group presented the award during the presentation in London’s emblematic Guildhall last night.
Cosentino is delighted to announce that its new ultra-compact surface, Dekton® has won the kbb 2014 innovation award for kitchens. Announced live at the show, the award was presented to managing director for Cosentino UK and Ireland, Christophe Gontier on the Cosentino stand.
Every exhibitor was able to enter the awards by displaying an innovation tag on its most innovative product for the judges to consider. The panel of judges included David Sanders, Blum, Darren Morgan, Designer Kitchen and Paul Rowland, CP Hart. An innovation award was also presented for bedrooms and bathrooms.
The world leader in the production and distribution of quartz, natural stone and recycled surfaces, Cosentino will be showcasing its new ultra-compact surface, Dekton at kbb Birmingham from 2-5 March 2014 on stand number N98.
Dekton by Cosentino is brand new to the market place and provides an ideal architectural solution for both interiors and exteriors. Dekton will be available from kitchen and bathroom studios from May 2014.
New Dekton by Cosentino – Worktop in Keranium from the Tech Collection
- The Beyond The Wall sculpture will be permanently placed at the Cosentino Group’s headquarters in Almeria as a result of the ongoing collaboration
- The sculpture’s facades, interior walls and floors are created from large slabs of the new surface Dekton by Cosentino, showcasing the Zenith and Sirius colours from the Solid collection
- The Cosentino Group’s President Francisco Martinez-Cosentino introduced Daniel Libeskind to the new 128 million euro investment Dekton manufacturing factory
The worldwide leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, Cosentino and the prestigious architect and designer Daniel Libeskind presented a permanent sculpture yesterday evening at the Group’s headquarters in Almeria, Spain. The spectacular spiral sculpture is called Beyond The Wall; a remarkable result of the ongoing collaboration between Libeskind Design and the Cosentino Group. A temporary version of this sculpture was showcased in Milan’s Statale University during Milan’s Design Week 2013.
- The Convention was held at the main headquarters of the company in Cantoria (Almeria) and brought together 170 representatives from 20 countries in the European Union, Russia and Israel.
- Europe is the second main market for the Cosentino Group, behind the United States. The sales forecast for Europe, including Iberia, will reach almost 170 million euros for this year.
- Entitled “Dekton Gold Summit”, the Convention focused on the revolutionary, ultra-compact surface by Cosentino. Distributors classified as ‘Gold’ visited the new installations located in the expansion of the industrial park.
Official Dekton Gold Summit Group Photograph
The Spanish multinational and world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, Cosentino has held a new Convention for European distributors at its headquarters in Cantoria (Almeria). Entitled the ‘Dekton Gold Summit’ the meeting brought together 170 clients from Russia, Israel and the European Union, including Christophe Gontier, managing director for Cosentino UK and Ireland as well as the the UK and Ireland general managers and Gold fabricators.