The revolutionary ultra-compact surface, Dekton® by Cosentino, was selected for use in the completion of the new Cajamar Group headquarters in Almería, Spain. Dekton® features extensively throughout the building, having been chosen for the façade, indoor flooring, exterior paving, wall cladding, stairwell areas and bathroom panelling. Read more
- The Cosentino Group will open the doors to its Manhattan Cosentino City with a brunch for the international food community prior to the Presentation Gala for the World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016.
- For the sixth consecutive year, Cosentino is the sponsor for this emblematic list, which this year will be announced from the prestigious Cipriani Club on Wall Street in New York.
The Cosentino Group sponsors the World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016 with its Dekton® ultra compact surface. On Monday 13 June, the presentation gala for this emblematic list will be held in New York for the first time. Dekton® will be present as the official kitchen worktop supplier, with a space entitled “A taste of Dekton®” offering the 700+ chefs, restaurateurs, food industry professionals and media attending the gala a selection of delicious traditionally made ice cream prepared directly on the ultra-compact worktop. Read more
- The “Europe Gold Summit ’16″ Convention welcomed over 130 representatives from the company’s “Gold” customers, from 12 different countries across the continent.
The head office of the world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group, was the venue for another convention for European customers. The “Europe Gold Summit ’16″ was attended by 130 people, representing 89 customers in 12 countries across the continent.
24-28 May 2016 | Stand MA430
Cosentino is delighted to announce that its ultra-compact surface, Dekton® in Sirius has been chosen for use on the brand new Gaze Burvill ‘A la Carte’ Grill Unit at the Chelsea Flower Show, 24 – 28 May 2016. Located in the heart of Chelsea’s show gardens on Main Avenue, the stand (MA430) will also feature new furniture including a delightful craftsman-made Reedback Tree Seat. Award-winning gardener, John Wyer of Bowles & Wyer is behind the ‘New England’ theme and planting of the stand. Surrey Marble and Granite is the worktop fabricator. Read more
Dekton XGloss in Spectra
The global leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, The Cosentino Group is delighted to announce that Dekton® XGloss has been awarded with a prestigious Red Dot award for product design. Participants from 57 nations had registered around 5,200 products and innovations for the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2016. Only products which set themselves apart considerably through their excellent design receive the sought-after quality seal from the international Red Dot jury. Read more
The global leader in the production and distribution of surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group, has innovated once again with the launch of six new Dekton® colours. Read more
Inspired by the industrial look of aged stainless steel, the brand new Dekton® Trilium is the first colour option in the Dekton® range of ultra-compact surfaces to incorporate recycled materials. A mix of volcanic shades with intense grey, brown and black tones with light-dark contrasts offering extreme realism, Trilium features a soft metallic matt finish. The surface is unexpectedly smooth to the touch, yet edgy enough to cater for projects with an industrial aesthetic. Read more
Picture Caption from Left to Right – Will Greenwood (MBE, Rugby World Cup Winner), Jonathan Dawson (General Manager, Cosentino Darlington) and Mark Stephenson (Chief Executive of PWS) at Phoenix House, the Help For Heroes Recovery Centre at Catterick before the final training ride took place for the Blood, Sweat & Gears team
Championed by managing director, Christophe Gontier, Cosentino UK and Ireland is proud to announce that it is supporting the Blood, Sweat & Gears charity bike ride in aid of Help for Heroes. The gruelling seven-day cycle ride will take place from the 24 April – 1 May, and challenges riders to a demanding 320-mile route across the Western Cape of South Africa, encompassing 22,000ft of punishing climbs and seven mountain passes. Read more
- Milan’s Cosentino City will open its doors during this week-long event to show off new products in the Dekton® and Silestone® ranges. Activities that bring design and architecture together with music and live cookery will take place over the course of six days
- Cosentino and the prestigious Cecconi Simone design studio will attend the Salone Internazionale del Bagno 2016 with a spectacular stand, the concept of which will be “Travel with Cosentino”. Inside, Cosentino’s innovative bathroom collection will be on show – a collection which, thanks to its custom-made large format concept, reinvents this type of space
- Cosentino has also collaborated with the famous Apparatu design studio to create the Dektonhenge by Apparatu ensemble, made with Dekton®
Spanish company and world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for the architecture and design world, the Cosentino Group, will attend Milan Design Week 2016 from the 11th to the 17th of April. Over the course of these days, the multinational will have a strong presence in the international design show through different sites in the Italian city. Read more
New Dekton® XGloss in Lumina
The world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group launched its exciting new Dekton® XGloss line of surfaces at KBB Birmingham this week. Read more