London joins Milan, New York, Sydney and Singapore with the opening of a brand new flagship commercial design centre, Cosentino City London, in the hub of the architectural and design community.
The world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group has opened the doors to an impressive space located in Old Street, Clerkenwell. Cosentino City London will play host to architects and designers from across the UK, providing an inviting place for business in the hustle and bustle of London. Read more
- Soon after arriving in New York, Rafael Nadal wanted to visit Cosentino’s showroom in Manhattan, once again reflecting the excellent relationship between the Spanish company and the tennis player. This connection was established in late 2014, when the Cosentino ultra-compact surfaces, Dekton®, became one of the main sponsors of the “Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar”.
After his recent appearance in the Cincinnati Masters 1000 and his stunning performance in the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, yesterday the tennis player Rafael Nadal visited the Manhattan showroom of the Cosentino Group, the leading global Spanish company in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for the world of architecture and design.
The revolutionary ultra-compact surface, Dekton® by Cosentino, was selected for use in the completion of the new Cajamar Group headquarters in Almería, Spain. Dekton® features extensively throughout the building, having been chosen for the façade, indoor flooring, exterior paving, wall cladding, stairwell areas and bathroom panelling. Read more
- The jury assessed 353 entries, a 28% increase on participation from the previous year.
- For each of the two categories in the competition, architecture and design, three prizes have been awarded of 1000 euros each, and three secondary awards.
- To mark the 10th edition of the competition, the purpose of which is to promote talent among architecture and design students around the world, Cosentino has celebrated the jury’s decision at its head offices in Cantoria, Almeria.
The global company and leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces in the world of architecture and design, the Cosentino Group is delighted to announce the winners of its Cosentino Design Challenge. Now in its 10th year, the competition comprises of two categories, Architecture and Design with the aim to promote talent among students around the world. Read more
- The total investment for the period 2016-2019 is 380 million euros, of which 77% (294 million euros) will be destined for Productive Investments, almost entirely located in the Cantoria Industrial Park (Almería).
- This Investment Plan will be accompanied by a significant generation of employment. It is expected to create over 1300 new job positions directly and indirectly around the world. Of these, 820 jobs will be in Spain.
- The Group aspires to grow more than 17% during 2016, expecting to reach a billion euros in 2017.
- The Cosentino Group closed 2015 with a consolidated turnover of 730 million euros, which means a growth of 30% compared to 2014, an EBITDA of 95.6 million euros and 121 own business units around the world.
The Cosentino Group presents its Strategic Business Plan for the next four years in order to consolidate its position as world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of innovative surfaces for decoration and architecture. The Plan focuses particularly on the expansion of the Cosentino production facilities, primarily based at the Cantoria Industrial Park (Almeria), and on the future growth of its Dekton® product, which will increase from representing 5% of total consolidated sales, to over 20% in 2019. Read more
- The Cosentino Group will open the doors to its Manhattan Cosentino City with a brunch for the international food community prior to the Presentation Gala for the World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016.
- For the sixth consecutive year, Cosentino is the sponsor for this emblematic list, which this year will be announced from the prestigious Cipriani Club on Wall Street in New York.
The Cosentino Group sponsors the World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016 with its Dekton® ultra compact surface. On Monday 13 June, the presentation gala for this emblematic list will be held in New York for the first time. Dekton® will be present as the official kitchen worktop supplier, with a space entitled “A taste of Dekton®” offering the 700+ chefs, restaurateurs, food industry professionals and media attending the gala a selection of delicious traditionally made ice cream prepared directly on the ultra-compact worktop. Read more
- The “Europe Gold Summit ’16″ Convention welcomed over 130 representatives from the company’s “Gold” customers, from 12 different countries across the continent.
The head office of the world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group, was the venue for another convention for European customers. The “Europe Gold Summit ’16″ was attended by 130 people, representing 89 customers in 12 countries across the continent.
- The plaza of the Alte Oper in Frankfurt is currently home to the “Musical Labyrinth” installation, made of the ultra-compact surface Dekton®, which was one of the core elements of the “One Day in Life” initiative promoted by Libeskind, which took place on the 21 and 22 May. The installation will remain on display until the 15 June.
- The architect unveiled the piece in a ceremony attended by the Alte Oper’s General and Artistic Director, Dr Stephan Pauly; Country Manager for Cosentino Germany, Pierre Heck and Director of Marketing and Communication for the Cosentino Group, Santiago Alfonso.
Frankfurt is currently home to the installation “Musical Labyrinth” by the renowned architect, Daniel Libeskind. In a new collaboration with the leading producer and distributor of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group, the architect unveiled the installation, made with the ultra-compact surface Dekton® and located in the plaza of Frankfurt’s Alte Oper. Read more
24-28 May 2016 | Stand MA430
Cosentino is delighted to announce that its ultra-compact surface, Dekton® in Sirius has been chosen for use on the brand new Gaze Burvill ‘A la Carte’ Grill Unit at the Chelsea Flower Show, 24 – 28 May 2016. Located in the heart of Chelsea’s show gardens on Main Avenue, the stand (MA430) will also feature new furniture including a delightful craftsman-made Reedback Tree Seat. Award-winning gardener, John Wyer of Bowles & Wyer is behind the ‘New England’ theme and planting of the stand. Surrey Marble and Granite is the worktop fabricator. Read more